Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That's All (Genesis) | Lexington Lab Band​

Eric Clapton - London -- BADGE -- Royal Albert Hall - 21 may 2024​

I Drink Alone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers​

Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side - Rare Video-HD​

'Go Your Own Way' (Fleetwood Mac) by Sing It Live​

Stevie Wright filmed during rehearsal for the Melbourne Music Festival in 1988, the stage is still being set up around the band as they soundcheck in their clothes.

The Georgia Thunderbolts cover of Bob Seger's classic hit, "Night Moves"

'LONG TRAIN RUNNING' (THE DOOBIE BROTHERS ) Performed by The Hindley Street Country Club featuring Danny Lopresto

Saffron Sessions 2022. "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac. Video filmed at Black Crow Coffee Co. Grand Central in St. Petersburg, Florida.

The Low Darts' studio cover of Sheā€™s Gone by @hallandoates (Daryl Hall & John Oates) was recorded in Colman's basement studio. We're based in Fairfield, CT, aged 17ā€“19 at the time of recording.

Aug 23, 2020

Low Darts' studio cover of Bloody Well Right by Supertramp, recorded in Colman's basement studio. We're based in Fairfield, CT, aged 15ā€“17. Subscribe for new videos every week! Special thanks to David & Quynh Rodriguez for lending me their camera, to Steve Miserocchi & Todd Schneider for lending me an awesome guitar, and Ben Sullivan for the mixing feedback!

Walk Of Life (Dire Straits) ā€¢ Drum Cover​

Patti Smith Group "Because the Night" performed by The Classic Rock Show. Recorded live at The Sage, Gateshead, England, 23rd of February 2018.

The Classic Rock Show performing "Bat Out of Hell", the title track from the 1977 album by Meat Loaf, recorded live at the Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, England, 26th of February, 2016.

We're All Mad Here: A Conversation With Tom Waits​

Probably where Junior Brown got his muse...?

Two Six Packs Away​

Lari Basilio

I really enjoyed that one. I'll have to check out her catalogue.

Here's one that you might enjoy. I actually saw these two playing in an open air mall in Costa Rica many years ago:

All their albums are pretty good.

When Someone Requests Journey and These Singers Steal The Show​

I really enjoyed that one. I'll have to check out her catalogue.
Thanks! Lars played on her album.

Lars is a bass player who played with all the greats. James Taylor, Jackson Brown (Running on MT), Lyle Lovett (currently) to name a few. He posts a video daily talking about tunes he's played, then he plays the tune and accompanies on bass.

Here's one that you might enjoy. I actually saw these two playing in an open air mall in Costa Rica many years ago:
Those fellas have a shit ton of guitars in the background.

Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival played by 1000 musicians, Milano Linate 2019

We played this song in an airport, wishing for a future where planes are all about adventure and bringing people together, not about war and destruction

I Think My Cat Wants To Kill Me [1940s big band jazz vinyl]​

Restored via AI music magic, enjoy this obscure 1940s vinyl track from Doris Knight.

One of the 1940s more obscure but beloved jazz swing artists, Doris Knight had a stage presence like no other. ā€œShe performed every night like it was her last show,ā€ friend and artist Betty Hutton said at Knightā€™s memorial service. Jazz legend Anita Oā€™Day did not attend, refusing to give up hope. ā€œThey never found a body.ā€ Perhaps Knightā€™s best friend, Billie Holiday was more direct: ā€œI hope that f*cking cat burns in hell.ā€

watch on yutube

Sweetheart of the Rodeo 50th Anniversary Concert​

The Sweetheart of the Rodeo 50th Anniversary Concert Tour, featuring former members of The Byrds, Roger McGuinn and Chris Hillman, was re-created with videos made by fans (see closing credits) that attended the concert in various cities across America.

Text and graphics help tell the story behind this compilation video -- also featuring Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives -- the 1968 album and 2018 tour.

expand your mind

Bill Frisell: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert​

Byrds - So You Want To Be A Rock n Roll Star (1967)​

'You're So Vain' (Carly Simon) by Sing It Live​

Once in a generation there comes along a band that not only captures the cultural mood of the moment, but appears to be ahead of its time. The Moody Blues are one such band. The true test of great music is when a new generation of musicians engage with it, and it still has the same impact. My band, GO NOW! performs the music of The Moody Blues live. This is a performance of Legend of a Mind - written by Ray Thomas - about Timothy Leary (a friend of The Moody Blues, American psychologist and writer known for his advocacy of LSD). This particular performance is one of the most exciting Iā€™ve ever experienced. It features Malcolm Moore on Vocals and a stunning flute solo by Helen Wilson. Itā€™s taken from our 2020 Live Stream event and performed just for the sheer pleasure of it. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom