What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)​

For A Few Dollars More // The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)​

A Fistful of Dollars - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra and Tuva Semmingsen (Live)​

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) (IMY2 Cover)​

'Say You Love Me' (Fleetwood Mac) by Sing it Live​

America - Paul Simon Cover by Foxes and Fossils​

Foxes & Fossils - Nowhere Man by The Beatles (Cover)​

Brenton Wood performs his legendary hit "The Oogum Boogum Song" live, and tells the story behind that iconic song, on Thee Mr. Duran Show.

THE C.O.D.'S - MICHAEL (THE LOVER) VIDEO FOOTAGE 1965 MEMBERS ARE: LARRY BROWNLEE (WHO WROTE THEIR SONGS) ROBERT LEWIS, CARL WASHINGTON

JACKIE TRENT - YOU BABY (RARE CLIP 1966). RECORD LABEL: PYE 7N 17047 YEAR 1966. WRITTEN BY PHIL SPECTOR, BARRY MANN & CYNTHIA WEIL

PATTI DREW - WORKIN' ON A GROOVY THING (RARE CLIP 1968). RECORD LABEL: CAPITAL RECORDS 2197. YEAR 1968. WRITTEN BY NEIL SEDAKA & ROGER ATKINS. ARRANGED BY PAUL WRIGHT. PRODUCED BY CARONE PRODUCTIONS INC.

THE FOUR TOPS - STANDING IN THE SHADOWS OF LOVE (LIVE PARIS FRANCE 1967) IT'S A DIFFERENT CLIP TO WHAT'S ALREADY UPLOADED...A SWEATY LEVI?? OMG I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO WIPED IT AWAY WITH A TISSUE LOL...GROUP MEMBERS ARE: LEVI STUBBS, ABDUL 'DUKE' FAKIR, RENALDO 'OBIE' BENSON AND LAWRENCE PAYTON

BEN E KING - STAND BY ME. LIVE PERORMANCE FROM THE LlOYD THAXTON SHOW, 1ST NOVEMBER 1965.

GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS - MY HEART'S SYMPHONY (VERY RARE CLIP 1966 FROM THE CLAY COLE SHOW)

'Missing You 2024' (JOHN WAITE) Cover by The HSCC​

Rocket Man: The Ultimate Live Band Experience | Sing It Live​

SHAKIRA - CONMEBOL COPA AMÉRICA 2024 FINALS PERFORMANCE (Live from the Hard Rock Stadium Miami)​

Shakira performed “Hips Don’t Lie” / “Te Felicito” / “TQG” / "Punteria" / Live on The 2024 Copa America fianlas from Hard Rock Stadium, Miami.

Let's Live For Today - Grass Roots {Stereo} 1967​

I dedicated this cover to my biggest fan in the world, my grandpa. Although this song is not difficult it was very difficult to play for me. With a smile on my lips but with great pain in my heart. I hoped that I would still be able to please my grandpa with my new cover because I knew that due to his illness it would be the last song he would be able to see in this world. Unfortunately his illness overcame him earlier so he was unable to watch my new cover to please him. Grandfather breathed his last breath on December 28. He was my biggest hero!!!

Wooly Bully - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs {Stereo} 1965​

The Beatles 'Nowhere Man' New Full & Rich 2024 Remix | Drums & Lead Guitar Boosted, Vocals Clarified​

Thanks for tuning in! Dive into my remix of The Beatles' 1965 hit "Nowhere Man" where I aimed to enhance the intricate three-part harmony vocals. Unlike previous versions, including Giles Martin's 2023 remix, where voices melded beautifully but lacked distinction, my mix carves out individual space for Paul, John, and George. Paul's voice shines from the left, John's holds center stage, and George's echoes from the right.

I've also amped up Ringo's drum performance, unlocking a newfound tightness and richness. This simple tweak injects a fresh burst of energy into the recording! Plus, I've elevated the lead guitar break, paying homage to its original punch as heard in the U.S. Capitol single mono version from 1966.

In these enhancements, I've stayed true to the original release, refraining from adding extraneous elements or artificial acoustics that can dull recordings. By remixing the isolated tracks with a nod to 1960s mixing styles, I've preserved the authenticity while revitalizing the listening experience.

• Revitalized Beatles: 2024 Remix Colle...

• 1960's British Music Invasion TRUE St...

James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind (One Man Band, July 2007)​

Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac Live Acoustic Cover​

We sort of botched the end of this one but it was too fun not to share anyway :) I love listening to my mom sing this song.

Our cover of one of our most favourite songs of all time, Sheryl Crow's 'Strong Enough'.

Back
Top Bottom