Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I do believe KH has gotten under his skin. He's staring like a little kid with his lips pursed. May get good soon.

Not KH... the MSM. This debate isn't with her, it's with all the lies the MSM have spread since day one, it's with Obama, Pelosi et al.

When she (Kamala) mentioned his crowd size I smiled. I think she and her team came up with ways for her to get under his skin. They did a good job.

Voices: Trump fumed and his face turned red. Then the debate got weird.​

Kamala Harris laid the bait for Donald Trump by attacking the most precious thing to him in the world - his rallies.

“He talks about fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter. He will talk about how windmills cause cancer. What you will also notice is that people start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom. The one thing you will not hear him talk about is you,” she said, in a moment that was likely rehearsed for days.

Trump’s eyes widened and his face dropped. He could no longer hear the moderators above the ringing in his ears.

“Let me respond just to the rallies,” he said, ignoring a question about the border. “People don’t leave my rallies. We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics,” he went on.

The man who has spent every debate of his life burrowing beneath the skin of his opponents was finally on the receiving end of it.

From that moment on, his voice rarely fell below a shout. His sentences were disjointed. His syntax was confused. His face was red. His brow was furrowed. He leaned forward towards the empty space in front of him.

The worst was still yet to come.

More:

She's got a lot of fans, the fans have families and friends. I'm thinking of votes, lots of them.

But it's me...........just how I think.
I doubt Taylors fans were sitting by the TV or internet waiting for her to endorse a candidate so they would know who to vote for. If they are then that shows them to be fairly low IQ voters since they could vote either way. If she endorsed Trump do you really think her fans and friends and family of fans would vote for him instead? If so that's not a very solid support base. There's also a group out there , swifties for Trump.
Bottom line, the only voters up for grabs are a few percent of independents. The sad part about that is that almost 1/2 the country will vote D regardless of the failed economic policies of the last 4 years. they just want more of the same. Many are hoping they won't have to pay back those college loans. 4 years of partying and sex and they get a useless degree and want everyone else to pay for it but that's the democrats way. Steal from the productive and give to the useless.

Trump had me laughing when he mentioned dogs and cats. Now, does he honestly believe that or is it that he thinks his supporters will believe it?

Maybe this is why Kamala dodged the first question asking if Americans were better off compared to 4 years ago. It's pathetic that she couldn't answer the question and even more pathetic that the moderators wouldn't do her job and call her out for not answering the question.

Trump had me laughing when he mentioned dogs and cats. Now, does he honestly believe that or is it that he thinks his supporters will believe it?

There was video from a Cop camera, coming up on a supposed immigrant and with a dead cat. And I didn't go looking.

Weed, wages and same sex marriage: The most intriguing ballot measures that voters will decide in November​

Voters across 41 states will decide more than 150 ballot measures in November, dealing with everything from how elections are run and who gets paid sick leave to banning trophy hunting and cracking down on retail theft.

Taken together, the measures have the potential to reshape state policy on key issues nationwide — as evidenced over the last decade by the wildly successful movements to expand health care coverage and legalize marijuana at the ballot box.

The wide range of measures going before voters this year took different paths to the ballot: Some were citizen initiatives, meaning supporters of those measures gathered tens of thousands of signatures to secure a place on the ballot; others were passed and referred to the ballot by state legislatures.

And in some states, particularly those led by Republicans, voters will consider constitutional amendments that would make it harder to engage in direct democracy through ballot measures.

More:

Bottom line, the only voters up for grabs are a few percent of independents. The sad part about that is that almost 1/2 the country will vote D regardless of the failed economic policies of the last 4 years. they just want more of the same. Many are hoping they won't have to pay back those college loans. 4 years of partying and sex and they get a useless degree and want everyone else to pay for it but that's the democrats way. Steal from the productive and give to the useless.
Just wait til they start drafting them for war... I've often thought "We need another war to clean out the dross in society." when listening to the soy boys and trannies.

That would be a wake up moment for them, but by then it would be too late.

That 'dog' ain't gonna hunt.

Plenty of posts online to the contrary. Heck, probably should start a thread on that alone... of course one might peruse the Haiti thread instead...?

What this so-called 'debate' will provide is endless soundbites of Trump by the MSM.

Trump is a guy who gets things done. General contractors are like that. They see a problem and they fix it.

Kamala never did an honest day's work on her feet. Instead she used her (now fading) good looks to sleep her way to success.

There is a difference.

I'd rather have a guy who knows how to get stuff done than the a cackling NWO hen.

If you ever get the opportunity read "The Are Of The Deal". Talks about how Trump rebuilt the NY skating rink, an icon of the city that 'The City' budgeted way more money to rehab and didn't finish for years. Trump took it over and completed it on time and under budget AND that was just ONE of the projects he took on to great success. They sang his praises then.

That's the kind of POTUS we need.

Hard to disagree

You know the expression "rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic"? Well, that's exactly what Harris, Trump, and ABC were doing today.

Out of the 90 minutes of the presidential debate, barely five minutes were devoted to the Ukrainian conflict. Trump mentioned a couple of times that the world is quickly heading toward World War III, but that was about it.

Every other issue they discussed becomes irrelevant if WWIII breaks out. They don't seem to grasp that. "They" meaning all of them—the candidates, the news networks, and the American public. It's as if the fear of nuclear weapons no longer exists.

Maybe those calling for a reminder of what a nuclear explosion really looks like have a point.

What do you think?

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
(https://t.me/infodefENGLAND)📱 InfoDefens (https://t.me/InfoDefAll)e (http://cat.general/)

What this so-called 'debate' will provide is endless soundbites of Trump by the MSM.

:gold: :gold: :gold:

Gloom, doom, crazy and Trump sell. All 4 drawl big audiences, up ratings, up click counts and bring in $$$$.

and to belabor the point....

IMG_1892.jpeg

here's that crazy conspiracy AGAIN!!!!

Underwhelmed by Trump's Lack of Focus (and ABC’s Bias) - Peak Prosperity​

Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump debate body language ANALYSIS​

I do believe KH has gotten under his skin. He's staring like a little kid with his lips pursed.

Ex-FBI profiler Joe Navarro analyzes the body language of Former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris during the ABC News presidential debate.

Check this out. Poll results after the debate, along with some very interesting voter registration information.

Starts with vid of Potato Joe and Kackles with Trump at 9-11 ceremony and people screaming, we need you Trump! Lol

Also, I saw elsewhere that Joe and Kackles showed disrespect by leaving early while family of those killed are still speaking.
.....and that was after Joe said he was going to "do" 9-11. What a pos he is. He should have spent the day at the beach.

The beginning is hysterical.

WOW! Trump GOES NUTS as SHOCK Post-Debate Poll DROPS​

12:47

Searcher, I get the impression you are wanting to change peoples minds about Trump. You won't. Nor will the rest of us change your mind about Kami.

That's how liberals operate. They think their opinion is right and try to steamroll others into accepting and agreeing with their beliefs. At the same time, they are not open minded to other people's views. My 9-year-old nephew acts more mature than most "adult" liberals that I know.

Back
Top Bottom