The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I suspect that the Fed is going to raise rates again in spite of the recent data and once they make that clear to markets, everything is going to shit the bed (again).

Northernstar Gold, an ozzie rockstar gold miner. Short positioning hasn't been this low for some time. Normally denotes no juice left to the downside.

.gov debt outflows will be significant, it all has to find a new home. A few % is enough to blow a gold bubble.

Miners didn't do much today. Silver kinda fizzled. Might jump in some ZSL tomorrow. get paid on some weakness.

MELI looking like it might make a run for the double top at 1388. Up over 90 in the last 2 days. Maybe one more full moon push.

Michael Burry Makes $1.6 Billion Bet On BLACK MONDAY Type Crash (Explained)​

Michael Burry Makes $1.6 Billion Bet On BLACK MONDAY Type Crash (Explained)​

Any info on what puts he was buying and what time frame and strike price? Looks like he may be losing his ass right now. He may be right eventually. It just depends on his time horizon. For all we know he may have already cashed out.

There is a 90 minute interview with Armstrong. Thinks Bitcoin is an absolute fraud perpetrated by the government. Does seem strange the supposed creator is who knows who right?

More folks from Société Générale sounding warning bells:

There is a 90 minute interview with Armstrong. Thinks Bitcoin is an absolute fraud perpetrated by the government. Does seem strange the supposed creator is who knows who right?

Somewhere around 35 minutes he talks about how the Japanese emperors used to devalue the Japanese coins to the point where the Japanese people didn't trust Japanese coins for 600 years. They used Chinese coins or other coins and bags of rice as money.

This points out what I tend to believe about CBDC's. Although it will be inconvenient, people will always find a way around it. Humans invent currency as needed. In prison, cigarettes can be currency. Bottles if Tide detergent have been used as currency. Humans will find a way.

Miners didn't do much today. Silver kinda fizzled. Might jump in some ZSL tomorrow. get paid on some weakness.

MELI looking like it might make a run for the double top at 1388. Up over 90 in the last 2 days. Maybe one more full moon push.
Not sure we don't have to revisit recent lows. Not buying any more right now.

Rainmaker.

Disappointing...

Basically anyone decent doesn't want the job. I guess to survive in the political world, you have to be an asshole. Maybe we need to rethink the structure. I wonder if it is even possible, or if it is just a part of the human condition? Are we just destine to be like this?

Not that I'm gonna wear one anyway.

I've been told that the VOCs they emit are 6x8 times the acceptable level and that millions upon millions are ending up in the ocean. They are a total f*ing disaster that change nothing about the disease's trajectory.

Silver Daily - Looking toward the 50 DMA now... ~24 holding up would be constructive. 23's probable.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…