The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Gold Daily - Again, I think we can expect the averages to be tested @ least. Looking for ~1950 at first. Holding up there would be constructive. 1940's probable.

GC1!_2023-09-01_08-47-32.png

Last edited:
GDX Daily - Looking for a higher low, support @ 28.50 needs to hold IMO. ~27.50 is about the lowest you want to see.

GDX_2023-09-01_08-57-12.png

GSR - Looks like we can expect ~81 again. My near term targets = 1950/24 = 81.25, so that looks about right. 82 puts us into a slight dip below the averages, 23's v 1940's... so expect that.

GOLDSILVER_2023-09-01_09-01-42.png

NDX Daily - Looks like sideways in toward trend is probable, potential lower high.

NDX_2023-09-01_09-09-29.png

Yen Gold Daily - I'd expect it to test the breakout level. But hey... fresh highs.

XAUJPY_2023-09-01_09-16-12.png

I've been told that the VOCs they emit are 6x8 times the acceptable level and that millions upon millions are ending up in the ocean. They are a total f*ing disaster that change nothing about the disease's trajectory.
I mean you're breathing in air that you're supposed to be getting rid of. Breath in breath out. Amazing amount of garbage in the ocean from this crap too.

Since the recent rally in the metals the past little while sentiment has improved. More bulls now. Not a good sign really for longs but we'll see.

Miners didn't do much today. Silver kinda fizzled. Might jump in some ZSL tomorrow. get paid on some weakness.

MELI looking like it might make a run for the double top at 1388. Up over 90 in the last 2 days. Maybe one more full moon push. :)
1386.50. I was off by 1.50. LOL. I did exit at 1374 though so I didn't quite get the top.

I mean you're breathing in air that you're supposed to be getting rid of. Breath in breath out. Amazing amount of garbage in the ocean from this crap too.
I can't wear these stupid things since I am a smoker. Looks kinda stupid with a mask on my nose and a cig, cigar or joint hanging out of my mouth.

Yep, it actually concentrates moisture laden air around your mouth, it simply can't escape like it is mean't to. I can't see how it helps prevent disease transfer to recirculate that stuff!

There is a 90 minute interview with Armstrong. Thinks Bitcoin is an absolute fraud perpetrated by the government. Does seem strange the supposed creator is who knows who right?

Now we have the technology for mass direct democracy, IMO it would be an interesting experiment to try it. The outcomes would have to be very different.

ASX Gold Tribe ~2% today... softness and Friday nerves are not a good combo. We C what happens when lunch comes and the white collar crowd take a good look... then the pro's come in and set the close.

Now we have the technology for mass direct democracy, IMO it would be an interesting experiment to try it. The outcomes would have to be very different.
You mean voting by phone/computer? That would be fine if it couldn't be hacked. You know those Russians are sneaky. :D

You mean voting by phone/computer? That would be fine if it couldn't be hacked.

Ironically, blockchain tech should make it possible. The issue is privacy, it needs to be auditable to ensure that real legit citizens are voting, but I think you should have a right to privacy.

TSLA - Weekly - Rising on falling volume until the trend breaks. When the OBV flattens or falls, beware. This is intelligent buying and selling, the opposite of what goes on in gold.

TSLA_2023-09-01_12-40-47.png

BTC Weekly - Looks like we have a couple of ranges for the foreseeable. It will probably make for easy trading.

BTCUSD_2023-09-01_14-46-56.png

The thing to keep in mind with oil is that higher prices are a de facto rate rise regardless of what the Fed is upto...

Thompson is bullish oil...

2023aug29oil2.png

WranglerStar used to be a homesteader type YouTuber, I'd end up watching some of his mostly practical vids. I've not watched for a while, but he seems to be going full apocalypse is coming, be prepared. Not overtly, InforWars style but little things like this...

How widely spread do you think this mindset is?

Well Pm's should be up today but they decided to beat them down again. Expecting a nice V on the London manipulators close.

Gold Weekly - Looks like next week could be pivotal. Breakout and higher high OR stall? Momentum, ROC etc saying that the move is most probably up. In the last 5 years September has sucked for gold, in bull market mode September is 85% +ve for gold.

GC1!_2023-09-02_08-08-48.png

Gold Volatility Weekly - It's low, which means it will increase, and a move is on its way.

GVZ_2023-09-02_08-14-37.png

Silver Weekly - Further along than gold in pushing the line. Sold back, which probably indicates the breakout isn't next week. My guess is that we pull back to the 23's then come back shortly after.

SI1!_2023-09-02_08-09-18.png

If we could get 10-30 million to march on DC we might be able to put a stop to this shit.

GDX Weekly - Similar to silver, wider picture looking +ve but near term we could be looking at a nervous week next week -> JMO

GDX_2023-09-02_08-09-53.png

GDXJ Weekly - Prolly can and paste silver here. Both looking for a higher high, but might need to work off some nerves first.

GDXJ_2023-09-02_08-10-59.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom