The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

These are numbers for daily not weekly and are more volatile than the weekly numbers are. Not indicative of an immediate reversal but you might still want to think about impending changes of direction. Too many on one side of the boat. 0 is bearish 100 bullish. At the previous top of Silver at $30 bucks the DSI in Silver was 97. Daily Sentiment Index.

Dollar 93
Gold 8
Silver 8.

They are really getting the algo manipulations out today. We keep being told that the PM's are down because the dollar is strong. Well, until you get the minor correction today in the dollar and they still hammer Gold. The thing is it's not working in silver and really, really not working in hmm.. Palladium

But that's not the only area. Hitting GME on RC taking over CEO role (should be a positive and was until the algo's flipped on). And then things like the home building ETF (XHB) is up on the worst Pending home sales ever and tanking bonds. Or a shit stock like RCL being up as well.

1695914543844.png

1695914559810.png

They are really getting the algo manipulations out today. ... The thing is it's not working in silver and really, really not working in hmm.. Palladium ...

Looks like it isn't working in the crypto markets either.

Nobody knows who created it. Hmm. Kinda like you gotta vote for it to find out what's in it. Crypto stinks to high heaven. It's a trade.

Yes.

They raided the "Liberty Dollar" guy, BUT BTC gets a pass right up until it comes time to regulate it. If they didn't have a hand in it OR didn't consider it of some significant educational value, then it would have been shut down --> JMO.

...but yeah, it stinks. I think it's an experiment. I think it will eventually be converted by force into the "final solution", yikes, those words!

Silver Daily - Messy, still looks better than gold re support for now. Most unusual, really. That said, we are on the edge of free fall and only 572 contracts open in October delivery hitting next week. We all watch big delivery months for the stress, you know it may just come from a smaller month. The straw that breaks the camel's back and all that.

View attachment 10565
You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen silver not break a support line. She is a total biotch.

Now they lock you up in the UK for praying silently and lock you up if you don't follow the narrative. More concerned with finding a place to go rather than worrying about the portfolio.

100% medical, vision, dental, prescriptions, behavioral health, and transportation to appointments are FREE if you are on Medicaid...
I don't know how it is in the rest of the country but if you live in North Carolina you have to be dirt poor to get Medicaid.

I don't know how it is in the rest of the country but if you live in North Carolina you have to be dirt poor to get Medicaid.
No, you're right it wasn't meant as a suggestion to anyone. But it has always amazed me that tax dollar-provided coverage for the low/no income crowd is MILES BETTER than the coverage that anyone who buys it (out of pocket) or gets through their employer.

It's a long way to the bottom. Bottom being 2020 lows. We have o break 22, then 17.50 then we can get to 11.65.
Looks like a nice run up this morning to take out the short stops. If 22 doesn't hold then I'd guess that the selloff is pricing in the recession that seems likely. If 22 holds then it's still possible to get the end of year rally.
Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 3.43.50 PM.png

DXY - Daily. Looking like that's it and she is going to power on. The USD does this, it ALWAYS goes further than you think it will or can!

DXY_2023-09-30_07-13-59.png

Back
Top Bottom