The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Speaking of well preserved. Trish Regan Martha MacCallum and Dana Peroni. milf. (y)

The gold market jumped to new daily highs after the U.S. manufacturing sector contracted for the eighth consecutive month in June.

The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) manufacturing index was at 46% last month. Market consensus calls were expecting the index to come in at 47.2%.

Readings above 50% in such diffusion indexes signify economic growth and vice-versa. The farther an indicator is above or below 50%, the greater or smaller the rate of change. April marked the sixth consecutive monthly contraction.

Folks buying gold on the news are likely expecting this news means the Fed won't be inclined to raise rates, but that is an uninformed position as the Fed is using the labor market as it's key factor right now. Once the market understands this and realizes hikes really are coming, gold is going to drop again IMO.

Anyone following real estate?

Seems like we have a thread on that.

The masks are a nice touch. Concerned about their health I guess.

Yeah, it's broken again. At least he's not dead, apparently. So that's good.

Gold USD/AUD divergences tend to resolve in the AUD direction... at least initially.

XAUAUD_2023-07-06_10-11-16.png

This is all well and good but by the same token Armstrong says to buy Gold by the middle of this month. No need to take another shot at the Bugz.

They don't even try to be deceptive anymore. Just straight up bullshit a 4 year old can see through.
Meanwhile, Bill Gates releases millions of malaria infested mosquitos in Florida in a test run...?

Gross. Anyway. The economy is slowing really, really fast if people are searching for Pawn Shops. Perhaps the coming Student Loans having to be paid again or auto loan repo's or it just takes this long for things to happen. Who knows.

Speaking of pawn shops... I remember the last downturn about 2006... pawn shops were booming

This guy was on Wall St Silver recently and I really liked his analysis. His sarcasm is also top notch.

Been watching Hunt for a few years now. I didn't watch this but what he said was that if you own Silver you will be very wrong then very right. That about it? Goin on 3 years now.

Back
Top Bottom