The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Doesn't really mention strike price or expiration date so who knows how far out he bought.

I dunno, saw ZeroHedge post saying that they are already worthless.

It's insane to stick that amount into the long side of any option, 80% loss rate! Maybe it was a reference to the face value of the stock controlled and not the premium.

Is gold/miners dead? I thought it was supposed to be above $2000 by now? Seems like mining shares are the worst place you could put your money.

I'll jump the shark and say I coincidentally watched this recently, and it seems somewhat timely. Which makes me a tad suspicious if you know what I mean.

(But kind of interesting.)

Anticipating here. Does the directed energy weapons story eventually tie into the alien invasion story? Got to stay on one's toes.

I'm sympathetic to some of what this guy says (on other topics), but the photos don't seem to match up to "unmanaged grasslands" to me.

Last edited:
Back in the day, they convinced me that Judy Wood was some kind of a nut. However, listening to her speak she seems evidence-based and downright cautious.

I'm sympathetic to some of what this guy says (on other topics), but the photos don't seem to match up to "unmanaged grasslands" to me.

Too much stuff burning these days. I don't believe in coincidence.

I'll jump the shark and say I coincidentally watched this recently, and it seems somewhat timely. Which makes me a tad suspicious if you know what I mean.

(But kind of interesting.)

Sorry but a plane ain't getting from Boston to NY undetected. What's a few thousand when you can force the Pat Act on us? Things have only gotten worse much worse. Brazen now they even kill 75 yo men. What the guy did was dumb as hell but they should go after the looters in Cali with as much fervor as they went after this guy.

Sorry but a plane ain't getting from Boston to NY undetected. What's a few thousand when you can force the Pat Act on us? Things have only gotten worse much worse. Brazen now they even kill 75 yo men. What the guy did was dumb as hell but they should go after the looters in Cali with as much fervor as they went after this guy.
I wasn't referring to the planes at all. But rather the buildings and the DEW hypothesis. She walks through evidence that tends to support it. But I realize it is a long interview.

[I hadn't even watched the short video about the planes. So, my bad.]

[And surprisingly, some of the DEW inspired photos match pretty closely with photos from Hawaii. Which is so weird.]

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to the planes at all. But rather the buildings and the DEW hypothesis. She walks through evidence that tends to support it. But I realize it is a long interview.

[I hadn't even watched the short video about the planes. So, my bad.]

She talking about controlled demolition?

She talking about controlled demolition?
She argues against that and in favor of directed energy weapons, which sounds absurd on the face of it. But during the interview she shows the evidence that suggests that theory to her. And it's not nothing. There is some video of large standing columns that simply turn to dust and blow away as powder. Conventional demolition can't explain that, and it is very clear. She also asks where is the rubble from the buildings? The scene is mostly flat, not a big pile of stuff. I like how she observes the evidence and doesn't turn away from it. I'm not completely convinced of anything, but she does show photos of canadian or cali fires that look just like Hawaii. Buildings flattened by fire next to trees that did not catch fire. Interesting.

[Half a car burnt to a crisp, the other half looks brand new, all the while sitting next to a bunch of papers that didn't burn at all. Some stuff hard to explain w/ conventional theories.]

She argues against that and in favor of directed energy weapons, which sounds absurd on the face of it. But during the interview she shows the evidence that suggests that theory to her. And it's not nothing. There is some video of large standing columns that simply turn to dust and blow away as powder. Conventional demolition can't explain that, and it is very clear. She also asks where is the rubble from the buildings? The scene is mostly flat, not a big pile of stuff. I like how she observes the evidence and doesn't turn away from it. I'm not completely convinced of anything, but she does show photos of canadian or cali fires that look just like Hawaii. Buildings flattened by fire next to trees that did not catch fire. Interesting.

[Half a car burnt to a crisp, the other half looks brand new, all the while sitting next to a bunch of papers that didn't burn at all. Some stuff hard to explain w/ conventional theories.]

It sounds to me like a weapon that induced electrical conduction. Superheating any conducting materials. That might explain why concrete columns would explode. The rebar inside would superheat with some water in the concrete.

miners looking fugly, like gold is about to take a tumble. Yet silver is holding firm. Strange...

Anyone else's brokerage down? Fidelity appears to be down.

Back
Top Bottom